What would you like to do?
More about our program
Monroe County United Ministries
827 West 14th Court
Bloomington, IN 47404
We are on the #2 bus route.
We are located in the Self-Sufficiency Center building.
8 AM – 5 PM (appointment only) on Mondays & Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
Walk-in hours are 12- 4:00 Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday.
If we can’t do it here, we will help you find someone who can! We work with a variety of other organizations in Monroe County and would be happy to introduce you to them. Some of our most common referrals include:
- Catholic Charities (mental health services)
- Indy Health Net – formerly Volunteers in Medicine (physical health services)
- St. Vincent de Paul (furniture, rent/utilities)
- Compass Early Learning Center (childcare)
- Ivy Tech Community College (higher education)
- Broadview Adult Learning Center (GED)
- SCCAP (housing)
- Habitat for Humanity (housing)
- Bloomington WorkOne (employment services)