What is covered?
Monroe County United Ministries can offer up to one-month's assistance for rent, mortgage, or a utility payment.
Unfortunately, we cannot cover:
- Deposits of any kind
- Car repairs or transportation costs
- Phone, internet, or cable bills
- Hotel costs of any kind, even if it is your primary residence
- Other bills or financial payments
As easy as 1,2,3!
- VISIT -
Because of how our program is funded, we cannot help anyone unless they have first requested help from their Township Trustee. You must complete a meeting with your local Township Trustee before we can assist you here at MCUM.
- Submit -
Like the Trustee, we will need to see documentation during your appointment at MCUM:
·Proof of Income
·Any recent financial emergency documentation
·Lease or utility bill
·Your decision letter from the Township Trustee
· Copies of assistance from any other agencies towards this bill.