Do you need childcare?
- Licensed childcare program for children ages 1-5 years old
- Full-time early childhood mental health therapist on staff
- Paths to Quality Level 3 provider
- Serves daily meals and snacks
- Follow NAEYC accredited curriculum
- Tuition is determined on a sliding fee scale; no family will pay over 10% of their income on care
- Eligibility to attend Compass is based on both parents working and/or pursuing education or job training
School Family Love!
MCUM is a staple in the community. It helps people get the assistance they need during rough times and provides a great education for the kids.
~ Chad Walden
When I went to tour MCUM, I was so impressed with the clean facility and how organized MCUM’s daily activities were. I really feel like my son is in good hands when I go to work everyday. He always comes home with good stories about what his class or his friends did that day, and I think he will be better prepared for school when he starts kindergarten next fall.
~ December Hendrickson
We all know hope is a valuable commodity that can make a huge difference in people’s lives and I know we had more hope when we left than when we arrived.
~ Jane Doe