How much will it cost?
Fees are determined on a sliding scale based on family size and income. The average family on MCUM’s sliding scale pays $92 per week per child, and a discount is available to families with more than one child enrolled.
Eligible families are asked to apply for support through the Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) and On My Way Pre-K – which enable families to enroll their child(ren) at Compass without (or with a very small) fee.
Can I have a tour?
Absolutely! Please contact the Program Director ,Brittney Denton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-339-3429 ext. 10 to schedule a time to see our facilities. *Due to Covid-19 we are not currently touring our facility.*
What other services are provided? —click on each link to learn more!
- Behavioral Health Therapist on staff, available upon request or referral at no cost
- meet Logan our Therapist
- Daily breakfast, lunch, & snack—sample menu
- Creative Curriculum
- Summer swimming for older classrooms
Do you have openings?
As of September 9, 2020 our availability is —
- 6 spots for 30 months to 3 year old’s
- 13 spots for 3 to 5 year old’s
Please call to see whether we have a spot for your child, based on his or her birth date.
What is the enrollment process?
- After you have submitted your application, you will recive a call from the Program Director when a spot is available.
- The Program Director will give you an Enrollment Packet to complete. Return it, along with all required documentation prior to your child’s start date.
- The Business Coordinator will contact you about your tuition and payments.
- Bring your child and enjoy!
- School Year Calendar
- Support our school by purchasing items off of our wish list!
- Parent Handbook
- Access Our Online Portal: NEW – now you can make payments & update your child’s information online!
Winter Weather Policy: If MCCSC closes due to winter weather, Compass closes as well. If there is a weather-related delay, Compass operates on a normal schedule.