A virtual fundraising event for the benefit of Monroe County United Ministries. Everyone is welcome to participate! Lace up your tennis shoes and have fun whether that be inside on your treadmill, on your bike, your hot air balloon, or whatever activity you prefer. You choose the route and activity.
All that you have to do is register here, plan when you will participate the week of May 18-24, and then help us recognize you by tagging us on Facebook when you complete your challenge!
While it is free to participate, anyone who donates $20 or more will receive a new MCUM t-shirt designed by a local artist. Whether you make a donation outright or perhaps collect sponsors for each mile you go, we guarantee you are gonna want one of these shirts!
Contact Madison with any questions.
- Complete a family walk/run. If you have small children – challenge them to can skip, hop, crawl, walk backwards, etc. to make it goofy!
- Try for a personal record. Choose your own distance or select a standard running distance: 5k, 10k, half marathon… marathon!?
- Are you a biker? Maybe a rollerblader? Kayaker? Challenge yourself to log your miles in ANY activity that moves you!
- Collect sponsors based on how many miles you log from May 18-24
- Click here to use our Sponsor Form Template
Make sure you submit a photo after you complete your activity and tell us how you logged your Miles for MCUM!